Education World Wide enrolls students from literally all around the world. That cultural diversity enriches the education of students, but it also has positive effects on teachers. However, when we say Student Diversity, we don’t necessarily mean only cultures, but also races, religions, and even families’ socio-economic status. These differences can present stumbling blocks in traditional schooling, but the online environment is different. It is more outgoing, so students feel safe.
We talked about it in our latest podcast, so tune in whenever you find the time if you missed the episode. Anita and Mary welcomed Bianca, EduWW online tutor, who talked about diversity in our online school, and the problems students faced in their previous schools, but they disappeared once they joined EduWW.
Let’s Talk About It
It is an absolute must-watch podcast for parents and students considering enrollment into an online school. It is the only podcast that explains various aspects of online schooling with full transparency and breaks myths about this form of education. While you are on our YouTube channel, do not forget to subscribe, and if you find our talks interesting, share them with parents who are considering enrollment into an online school.
Some of the topics that we have covered in previous episodes are:
- Let’s Talk About It 001: Online Classes
- Let’s Talk About It 002: International Diploma
- Let’s Talk About It 003: Grading
- Let’s Talk About It 004: Dare To Know
- Let’s Talk About It 005: Online Schooling
- Let’s Talk About It 006: Math & Science
- Let’s Talk About It 007: 21st Century Education
- Let’s Talk About It 008: Online Higher Education
- Let’s Talk About It 009: Online Learning Platform
- Let’s Talk About It 010: Open Enrollments
- Let’s Talk About It 011: Online Teacher