What Is the Role of an Online Teacher?
Did you miss our latest podcast? It was one of the most dynamic episodes so far. Anita and Mary invited Millie, our online tutor, to discuss the role of online teachers and how teaching works in the virtual environment. As it turns out, the role of a teacher did not change a lot. However, the learning methodology and teaching approach did have to go through some changes to achieve results. Tune in to find out how we do it in Education World Wide and why we successfully educate kids from the entire world.
Let's Talk About It: The Role of an Online Teacher
Let’s Talk About It
It is an absolute must-watch podcast for parents and students considering enrollment into an online school. It is the only podcast that explains various aspects of online schooling with full transparency and breaks myths about this form of education. While you are on our YouTube channel, do not forget to subscribe, and if you find our talks interesting, share them with parents who are considering enrollment into an online school.
Some of the topics that we have covered in previous episodes are:
- Let’s Talk About It 001: Online Classes
- Let’s Talk About It 002: International Diploma
- Let’s Talk About It 003: Grading
- Let’s Talk About It 004: Dare To Know
- Let’s Talk About It 005: Online Schooling
- Let’s Talk About It 006: Math & Science
- Let’s Talk About It 007: 21st Century Education
- Let’s Talk About It 008: Online Higher Education
- Let’s Talk About It 009: Online Learning Platform
- Let’s Talk About It 010: Open Enrollments