Master of Business Administration in Executive Management
EduWW Online Business Academy offers a complete Master of Business Administration study program. The program is entirely delivered online and consists of 30 modules, eight written assignments, and a final business research project. MBA is completely delivered online, and the entire learning material is stored on our online learning platform. Therefore, a student will have 24/7 access to all the lessons, videos with approximately 40 guided learning hours per module, tests, essays, and other assignments.
The online MBA programs that we provide originate from some of the best UK universities – you can see our university partners’ list here. That means that upon completion, a student acquires an MBA Honours Degree from the university whose program they followed, alongside a Level 7 Diploma (ATHE accredited).
The benefits of online learning are many, but one of the greatest is flexibility. With non-stop access to learning materials, our students can create their individual learning plans. This allows them to learn from the place they want and whenever they want. Such an approach enables them to combine studies with their work or other obligations easily.
MBA Studies are most suited to individuals who have a minimum of 22 years of age and are Graduates of Level 6 or have a BA Degree and BA equivalent 3rd year at University. Or if they have a minimum of 25 years of age and at least five years of managerial experience.
This study program is an excellent route for students who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level. It is also suitable for learners who do not have business or management qualifications but have skills in other areas and prior working experience in management.
Age: 22 +
- A first degree in business, management, or related subject
- A Level 6 qualification, for example, an Level 6 in management
- May also have relevant work experience
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
- Learners may also have relevant work experience
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include
- relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid) with levels of responsibility, participation, or achievement of relevant professional qualifications
- This may be used for recognition of prior learning (RPL)
We will consider your application if you can prove any prior credit or experiential learning that is relevant to the course. As this postgraduate qualification will attract professional practitioners and managers, you may be admitted based on an assessment of meaningful and measurable prior learning or professional experience.
These qualifications are designed to provide:
- Opportunities for learners to acquire knowledge and understanding and develop a range of skills, personal qualities, and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
- Specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development
- Opportunities for learners who wish to undertake a full-time course of study
- Learners have the opportunity to acquire a broader range of knowledge and understanding and develop the skills they require to work in the field of management.
The main goal of this qualification is to help you acquire MBA Honors. Through your studying, you will improve the knowledge and skills that you have learned during your previous education. Moreover, you gain practical knowledge and skills for analyzing business and organizational problems and dealing with all kinds of issues in the business context. Additionally, you will develop strategic thinking and your ability to recognize potential business opportunities and develop strategies to cope with managing change. Through this program, you will get to know management research techniques, enabling you to fulfill the course assessment scheme’s demands and complete a business research project. This qualification is designed to bring your career up to a Top Management position, with core strategic management & leadership skills.
The MBA study program has eight written assignments at each level. After you finalize modules, you’ll get access to the assignments. Written assignments are approximately 3000-5000 words each.
The Assignment unit titles for the MBA course are:
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal development for leadership and strategic management
- Organizational behavior
- Strategic planning
- Research for strategic development
- Finance for strategic managers
- Strategic Human resource management.
- Corporate communication strategies.
This MBA will enhance the knowledge and skills that you have developed during the previous postgraduate business or management study. The course allows you to consider issues in an organization or total business context. Your skills in analyzing business and organizational problems will be significantly improved throughout your time with us.
The main goal of this program is to help you develop strategic thinking within an organization and to enhance your ability to recognize potential business opportunities and develop strategies to cope with managing change. You will be instructed in management research techniques, enabling you to fulfill the course assessment scheme’s demands and complete a business research project.
Assessment at Online Business Academy is a very straightforward process:
- Once you complete an online module, you will have to complete an online assessment. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete these questions, they are split into sets of five, so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour, the test will automatically time out.
- When you complete the test, you will get the results automatically. If you didn’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer” and will have to retake a module assessment. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- After completing online modules, you can take the final written assignments that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules.
EduWW Online Business Academy offers high-quality UK programs at affordable tuition fees. The tuition fee differs depending on the study program. Additionally, we allow students to pay it in monthly installments.
Students are required to pay enrollment fees, as the first installment of tuition fees, in advance, and the rest will be divided into equal monthly payments. See the table below for more details.
We accept online payment and wire transfer. The tuition fee covers all our services. We will not impose any additional or hidden expenses on your behalf.
|TUITION FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS – EDUWW ONLINE BUSINESS ACADEMY|
|Program||Tuition Fee||Enrollment fee||Monthly installments||Monthly fee|
|MBA||9,000.00 euros euros||700 euros||12||690 euros|
Students are required to pay an enrollment fee of 700 € in advance, while the rest of the tuition fee 8,300.00€ can be paid in up to 12 installments, which is 690€ monthly.
The MBA course is consisting of Accredited Award by the ATHE, approved and regulated by OFQUAL as well as a University Degree Approved and Accredited by the Privy Council of the United Kingdom.
ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management
Available to learners
European Qualification Framework Level
You can find out more by clicking on the following Ofqual register link:
The Final MBA degree is issued by the University of Arden upon the successful finalization of the full program and assignments.
You can check the Arden University UK Government approval by clicking on the following link:
Master of Business Administration in Executive Management Curriculum
- Qualities of effective leadership
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Motivating and influencing people
- Making decisions
- Creativity and problem solving
- Studying and using management theories
- The external operating environment of business
- Impact of technology on business
- Governance and directorships
- Analyzing the competition
- Marketing strategy
- High-performance sales
- E-marketing communication
- Customers and their needs
- Strategic HRM
- Recruitment and CPD
- Measuring and rewarding performance
- Interpreting business accounts
- Tools of financial analysis
- Managing cash and working capital
- Exercises in quantitative analysis
- Culture and ethics
- Innovation and R&D
- Strategic and systems management
- Implementing and managing quality systems
- Strategic planning tools
- Strategies for growth
- The business plan
- Developing high-performance teams
- Managing projects
- Implementing Strategy
- Business Research Projec
This is a program you are looking for?
In case you need additional info or clarification on a specific matter regarding this study program, do not hesitate to contact us. You can write to us at email@example.com. Our academic consultants will gladly provide you with all the necessary details and guidance in choosing the best study program for you.
Send us Course-related Questions, or an enrollment application with Your details and we will send You complete information with provided financial and other benefits.Enroll Now