INTRODUCTION TO GRAPHIC DESIGN
Learn the basic principles of graphic design and the industry standard tools used by designers from all genres
- Lessons provided by an award winning multidisciplinary designer.
- Lessons are in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (the Holy Trinity of design applications!)
- Learn how to design for print.
- Learn how to create Web interfaces and mock ups.
- Practical skills and knowledge to help promote and enhance the visual appeal and presence of your, or potential clients, business.
- 10 online modules of highly enjoyable interactive, easily accessible, premium practical content delivered in an accessible format available on-demand at your convenience 24/7
- Lessons are divided into short chapters to allow you to study efficiently without impeding on your current lifestyle.
- Full support provided throughout and upon completion of the programme – your tutor is at hand at all times and can be reached with any question no matter how large or small.
- No prior knowledge or experience required.
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: Graphic Design Principles / Create a Poster
Lesson 3: Creating Image Composites
Lesson 4: Photo Editing
Lesson 5: Introduction to Illustrator / Create a Logo
Lesson 6: Illustrator Part 2 / Tracing Artwork & Brushes
Lesson 7: Typography
Lesson 8: Create a Web Layout – Part 1
Lesson 9: Create a Web Layout – Part 2
Lesson 10: Introduction to InDesign / Create a Business Card
All courses are independently accredited by an internationally recognised body for CPD purposes. This course is also accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which is an independent body that ensures qualifications are in line with the most current professional standards
For further informations, and registration details, please contact us.Register