Bachelor in Business and Administrative Management
EduWW Online Business Academy offers a complete Bachelor’s program in Business and Administrative Management. The studies are online and last for three years and comprise 25 modules, 32 written assignments, and a dissertation. The learning material is loaded in our online learning platform and available to students 24/7. Aside from text lessons, each module is followed by around 40 guided learning hours, essays, tests, and other assignments.
The first two years of Bachelor’s studies are Level 4 and Level 5 (ATHE accredited), while the final year is a top-up that leads to the Bachelor’s Honours Degree in Business and Administrative Management. The programs that we offer originate from some of the best UK universities. Thus, after completion, a student gets a diploma issued by the university whose programs they followed, and they also receive a Level 5 Diploma by the ATHE.
Through online studying, students get to enjoy complete flexibility. Given that they can access learning material non-stop, they can create an individual learning plan and learn at their own pace. That is quite convenient, especially if they plan on working while studying because they can easily combine these two obligations.
Career and Opportunities
Online Bachelor in Business and Administrative management helps you understand the basics of Business Administration. The knowledge and skills you will gain will enable you to execute any entry-level managerial or administrative roles in both the public and private sectors. More importantly, this BA Degree enables you to continue your education and acquire expertise in a particular area through MBA studies.
To enroll in a full Bachelor of Business Administration study program, you must be at least 18 and have completed secondary education.
This study program is for students who do not have business or management qualifications but may at all. But it is also a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level, for example, Level 3, or they have qualifications in other areas or prior management experience.
Age: 18 +
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- High School Diploma
- Other related Level 3 subjects
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
This study program gives you an understanding of management and to help you acquire strategic management skills. This program is excellent for those interested in studying management and earning a BA Degree, from the first step. Additionally, this program is excellent for students who have already achieved qualifications in management at a lower level, but also for those who may not have any management qualifications. The course is also suitable for learners who have already gained qualifications in other areas or have prior relevant experience.
After completing a BA degree, you will have several progression opportunities. Learners may progress to:
- a Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
- a postgraduate degree program in a higher education institution
- employment in Business or related sectors at managerial roles
This qualification’s primary purpose is to acquire a BA Degree, after which you can continue with postgraduate education or find a job. Through this program, you will acquire knowledge and understanding of management concepts and develop key skills required to work in a management role in any sector. If you were recently appointed to a management position, this qualification will help you execute that role successfully and progress further. If you are seeking an entry-level job in management, it will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to management that will enable you to apply for a management position with confidence. Through your selection of optional units, you can develop the particular knowledge and understanding that are relevant to your current responsibilities or your planned career development.
This study program has 16 written assignments at each level. When a student finalizes modules, they will proceed onto these assignments. The written assignments are approximately 3000-5000 words each.
The Assignment unit titles for the study program are:
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Business Environment
- Communication Skills
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Relationship Management
- Finance for Managers
- People in Organisations
- Resources Management.
- Managing Communications
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance for Managers
- Research Project
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Business Law
You will study a module on strategic management and complete a business dissertation or a project based upon independent research on a topic of your choice. This independent study is conducted throughout stage three of this course, where optional modules must also be studied. You can choose modules from the fields of business and economics, accounting and finance, human resource management and organizational behavior, marketing and entrepreneurship, and information systems.
Assessment at Online Business Academy is a very straightforward process:
- Once you complete an online module, you will have to complete an online assessment. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete these questions, they are split into sets of five, so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour, the test will automatically time out.
- When you complete the test, you will get the results automatically. If you didn’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer” and will have to retake a module assessment. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- After completing online modules, you can take the final written assignments that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules.
After finalizing this program and getting BA Honors you can proceed to postgraduate studies. You can proceed to Master of Business Administration (MBA) studies at our Online Business Academy. After acquiring MBA honors you will significantly improve your knowledge and skills, and therefore career opportunities.
EduWW Online Business Academy offers high-quality UK programs at affordable tuition fees. The tuition fee differs depending on the study program. Additionally, we allow students to pay it in monthly installments.
Students are required to pay enrollment fees, as the first installment of tuition fees, in advance, and the rest will be divided into equal monthly payments. See the table below for more details.
We accept online payment and wire transfer. The tuition fee covers all our services. We will not impose any additional or hidden expenses on your behalf.
|TUITION FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS – EDUWW ONLINE BUSINESS ACADEMY|
|Program||Tuition Fee||Enrollment fee||Monthly installments||Monthly fee|
|MBA||12,500.00 euros euros||700 euros||24||490 euros|
Students are required to pay an enrollment fee of 700 € in advance, while the rest of the tuition fee 11,800.00€ can be paid in up to 24 installments, which is 490€ monthly.
The Bachelor’s course is consisting of Accredited Award by the ATHE, approved and regulated by OFQUAL as well as a University Degree Approved and Accredited by the Privy Council of the United Kingdom.
ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business and Management
Available to learners
The Final Bachelor’s degree is issued by the University of Arden upon the successful finalization of the full program and assignments.
You can check the Arden University UK Government approval by clicking on the following link:
Online Bachelor in Business and Administrative Management Curriculum
- Developing personal skills
- Effective communication
- The Business Environment
- Marketing Mix
- Strategic HRM
- Managing ethically
- Culture and the organization
- Customers and customer service
- Fundamentals of accounting
- Financial management and control
- The entrepreneurial manager
- Managing in today’s world
- Organization structures
- Business planning and goal setting
- Politics and business
- Business law
- Marketing and sales planning
- Performance management
- Practical accounting analysis
- Quantitative skills
- Contemporary Management Issues
- Strategic Management
- Managing Self and Others
- International Management
- Research Methods and Dissertation
This is a program you are looking for?
In case you need additional info or clarification on a specific matter regarding this study program, do not hesitate to contact us. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our academic consultants will gladly provide you with all the necessary details and guidance in choosing the best study program for you.
Send us Course-related Questions, or an enrollment application with Your details and we will send You complete information with provided financial and other benefits.Enroll Now